- One-day orientation in September.
- Classes meet two Thursdays per month, 7pm-9:30pm from September – May.
- A silent retreat weekend (Fri-Sun) is held each year.
- Presentations are offered live and online. Course requires computer access.
- Participants are to meet regularly with a spiritual director prior to and during the program.
- Program includes required readings, written reflections, practicums in receiving and giving spiritual direction, and peer supervision with a trained director.
- Tuition: $2,475 per year payable in monthly installments. Additional costs include $100 registration fee, books, spiritual direction, and two weekend retreats.
Staff and Faculty
Ellen Zaeske, Lead Coordinator
Program presenters include the following authors and many other experienced guest speakers.
- Jeannette Bakke, Ph.D., Holy Invitations
- Janet Hagberg, M.A., The Critical Journey, Who Are You, God?
- Pat Hendricks, BS ED, Hungry Souls, Holy Companions
- Brad Holt, Ph.D., Thirsty for God
- Joann Nesser, D.Min and Christos Founder, Contemplative Prayer: Praying When the Well Runs Dry, Journey Into Reality, Journey from Self to God.
- Many other experienced guest speakers.
For more information
Contact Ellen Zaeske
Download a flyer for the Fargo Program.