Moving Beyond Self-Preservation to Resiliency
The holidays can bring excitement, joy, anticipation…and stress, overload and burnt cookies. How can we experience this wonderful time of year without overloading our calendar and our minds with everything that needs doing? Come explore what stresses us, why it stresses us and how to build in elements of resilience that may already by in our lives.
During this time together you will:
1. Identify the thoughts and bodily sensations that trigger your stress response.
2. Recognize when your own patterns undermine your resilience and what you can do to improve it.
3. Create and design a self-care plan to develop and sustain resiliency during the holidays.
4. Apply self-awareness strategies to stressful situations.
5. Describe the strategies that support and reinforce resiliency.
6. Distinguish the differences between the personal stressors we bring and the systemic stressor we live within.
Join us this fall in our pre-holiday exploration of stress and resiliency. Learn to navigate and find refreshment in the midst of the holiday rush. The workshop will be led by Rev. Andrea Tatley.
Date: November 9 9am-12pm
1212 Holly Drive
Lino Lakes, MN 55056